dese information security systems scheme
DESE SCHEME REMEDITATION CONSULTING
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Scheme is a variation of the ISO 27001 ISMS Standard that includes additional controls from the Australian Government Information Security Manual to protect the People, Processes and IT Infrastructure and is targeted at all suppliers of employment skills, training and disability employment services.
CSO Group have certified auditors and consultants who are skilled and experienced implementers of various Governance Risk and Compliance frameworks (including ISO 27001, the Australian Government Security Manual (ISM) and DESE Scheme). CSO Group can help you navigate the framework requirements, offering a dedicated DESE remediation consulting service that will enable you to meet compliance requirements and hence fulfill your obligations.
BENEFITS OF CSO GROUPS DESE SCHEME REMEDIATION SERVICE:
- CSO Group GRC experts and skilled auditors and implementers of various GRC frameworks, including ISO/IEC 27001 and DESE Scheme;
- Whether you are pre or post audit, we can help you to prioritise your areas for focus and work, outlining an effective and achievable plan that defines the steps required to meet the obligations;
- We will assist with the implementation of an ISMS that meets (and exceeds) expectations of ISO/IEC 27001 as operated globally;
- If you are pre-audit, we can assist you with determining your current level of compliance against the framework, identifying any gaps and outlining remediation measures to be taken towards achieving compliance;
- We'll help communicate and align stakeholders within your business to ensure everyone understands the cyber security outcomes to be achieved;
- Throughout the process, we will also help you identify any other key areas of risk and provide advice on appropriate remediation steps.