An integrated approach:
Your best defense against modern cybersecurity threats
Why is an integrated
An integrated approach to cybersecurity is crucial because it acknowledges the complexity and diversity of modern threats. Rather than relying on a single tool or solution, CSO Group’s integrated strategy combines various security measures, technologies and practices to provide a more comprehensive and adaptable defense against the evolving landscape of cyber threats.
An integrated approach to cybersecurity provides a more robust, adaptive, and layered defense against the multifaceted nature of cyber threats, making it a better choice for organisations looking to safeguard their digital assets and data.
We're the glue in your integrated approach
While integrated technology provides significant efficiencies, a substantial return on investment can only be achieved with the implementation of appropriate people, processes and remediation activities around it.
CSO Group are the ‘glue’ that optimise and enhance your security strategy. We look beyond the API connectors to integrate these into your internal business processes, policies and resource structure.
It’s about multiple vendors staying in their swim lanes and doing what they do best, then sharing the unique telemetry from each across that integration to further secure the environment.
Achieving the desired integrated outcomes across identities, devices, applications, data, networks and infrastructure is a monumental task which involves:
Evaluating best solution for ever-changing threat landscape
Ensuring skill migration & retention is achieved
Increasing detection & remediation
Ensuring business continuity
Benefits Of An Integrated Framework
- Allows you to select quadrant leaders and best-in-class solutions.
- Allows for greater flexibility to maximise the return on the security investment and leverage the effective use of automation.
- Provides security teams with the autonomy to deploy technology that matches the requirements of the business. Broadens the skill of security teams upholding development opportunity and retention.
- Allows organisations to optimise between cost, efficacy, and complexity by choosing the right vendors to consolidate their technology stack without buying into the solutions they don’t need.
- Allows for an outcome-based approach whereby an organisation can architect the right solution based on their business needs.
We'll protect you against
Loss of Revenue
Loss of Data
Loss of Productivity
Why The CSO Agreement?
“We empower your organisation with enhanced cybersecurity proficiency by implementing, integrating, and managing best-in-class vendor technologies. With the CSO Agreement, you receive a customised architectural outcome, structured as a modular buy-in program to suit your needs now, and into the future.”
- Enhanced threat detection & prevention, powered by ‘top right’ technology
- Integration at the technology, people and process layers
- Compliance and regulatory alignment
- Flexibility through a custom architectural outcome can be managed in-house, or as an advanced managed security service
- Operational efficiencies and strong return on investment